Friday, May 25, 2012
I’mma little squirrel. I’mma little drunk.
Imma singing a little song about eating acorns… and a chipmunk.
Mmmmmmm mmm chimpmunk.
And while I’m at it, there’s some.. uh… things…
I think my cousin is fat. Too many acorns. I think my cousin is selfish, doesn’t share his acorns. My cousin is mean. Eats all my acorns. My cousin is chubby. Too many acorns… acorns and acornsacornsacorns. My cousin is mad. Thinks he needs more acorns. I’m just gonna say that I’m never ever ever….
OH!! A flying pig!!! (purple sparkly green)
And my cousin. Yeah. He ate my favorite chipmunk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Popular Posts
-
An old man with a wrinkled face and large dark glasses sat reading the midday paper. He was late today, the sun had already set long ago, b...
-
--- You should have seen my Mom’s face when she came home from the Christmas party. The kitchen counter was completely cleared off, every...
-
I stood on the other side of the road, watching the carnival goers as they danced among the rides and from booth to endless booth. I saw th...
-
Spring kneels to smell each fading bloom Touches each petal on the ground Reaches to stroke each changing leaf And holds all scents of wa...
-
It seems like only yesterday that I was chasing sunbeams All those many years ago when I was very young From the sunrise in the morning to...
Blog Archive
Followers
© Rebekah Tracy. Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment